- Configure a Proxy
- Prerequisites for Configuring Microsoft Exchange Online with OAuth2.0 Authentication
- Ingest Data into Case Manager
- Configure Incident Email
- Customize Incidents
- Incident Types
- Incident Fields
- Generic Incident Fields
- Behavior Analytics Incident Fields
- Out-of-the-Box Incident Fields for Compromised Insiders Incident Types
- Out-of-the-Box Incident Fields for Malicious Insiders Incident Types
- Out-of-the-Box Incident Fields for External Threats Incident Types
- Create a Custom Incident Field
- Edit a Custom Incident Field
- Delete a Custom Incident Field
- Customize the Layout of an Incident Type
- Exabeam Phases
- Exabeam Tasks
- Case Manager Email Notifications
In the navigation bar, click the menu , select Settings, then select Core.
Under SERVICE INTEGRATIONS, select Proxy.
To enable the proxy you're configuring, click the Enable Proxy toggle.
Enter information about your proxy connection:
Hostname/server – Enter the name of the host or server for the proxy server.
Protocol – Enter the protocol the proxy server uses: HTTP or SOCKS.
Port – Enter the port number for the proxy server.
(Optional) Username – If the proxy is protected by a password, enter your proxy account username.
(Optional) Password – If the proxy is protected by a password, enter your proxy account password.
(Optional) Whitelist – whitelist host names and/or domains, like wildcards (for example, 192.168.*) or IP ranges (for example, 192.168.0.0/24). The Incident Responder docker is already whitelisted by default.
To validate the connection to your proxy, enter a URL, then select TEST CONNECTIVITY. If you see an error, verify the information you entered then retest the connection.