- What's New
- Exabeam Hardening for CSRF and CORS
- Search Interface Refresh with Filtered Searches and Export Options
- Audit Log Management
- Parser Management UI
- Data Input from External Kafka Source
- Support for Generic SAML SSO
- Platform Deployment Efficiency Improvement
- Exabeam Advanced Analytics as Site Collector Destination
- CentOS 8 and RedHat 8 Support for Data Lake Collector Agents
- Fixed Issues in Data Lake SMP 2020.3 DL-i35 GA
- Known Issues in Data Lake SMP 2020.3 DL-i35 GA
Fixed Issues in Data Lake SMP 2020.3 DL-i35 GA
When upgrading, the site collector files are not included and may cause the upgrade to fail.
The expand view icon for event logs appears on top of the event date and time.
PDF export fails when fields are missing for a given report.
Issues Fixed in Data Lake SMP 2020.3 DL-i35.6 Patch Release
Some customer may experience Data Lake's Visualization dashboard not presenting correct results if searches are amended without being saved.
Data Lake export was limited to 10,000 records per single formatted output. Now customers can export up to 1,000,000 records.
Issues Fixed in Data Lake SMP 2020.3 DL-i35.7 Patch Release
Security content update messages are erroneously displayed for DL-i35.x.
Incorrect product version reporting in Data Lake i35 (i35.6 vs v3.0.2).
Proofpoint Visualisations display incorrect values for SaaS customers after Data Lake i35 upgrade.
Log Type in Syslog Forwarding UI becomes blank after Data Lake i35 upgrade.
Exabeam Site Collector installation in Exabeam SaaS deployments failed due to network proxy.
Exabeam Data Lake Collector beats upgrade failed due to compatibility mismatch.