- Action Editor
- Customize an Out-of-the-Box Service Using Action Editor
- Create a Custom Service Using Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service Configuration Document
- Create a Custom Action Using Action Editor
- 1. Add Basic Information about the Action
- 2. (Optional) Configure Action Inputs
- 3. Configure Action Outputs
- 4. Customize the Workbench Output
- 5. Edit the Action Module
- 6. Edit the Service Configuration Documents
- 7. Download and Upload Your Service to Incident Responder
- Edit a Custom Action in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Action in Action Editor
Customize an Out-of-the-Box Service Using Action Editor
If an out-of-the-box service doesn't do what you need it to, clone the service so you can tweak and tailor it to your needs, without creating a service from scratch. You can only clone a service once.
Consider customizing an out-of-the-box service to modify an action's input or output fields to better suit your needs or add more actions to an existing service.
Select the service.
Click the clone icon.
Click Clone. Another service of the same name appears with a Custom label. All related configuration documents and actions are also cloned.
When you upload this service to Incident Responder, all related actions and playbooks will start using this custom service instead of the out-of-the-box service. To upload the service, you must have version i53 or above.