- Action Editor
- Customize an Out-of-the-Box Service Using Action Editor
- Create a Custom Service Using Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service Configuration Document
- Create a Custom Action Using Action Editor
- 1. Add Basic Information about the Action
- 2. (Optional) Configure Action Inputs
- 3. Configure Action Outputs
- 4. Customize the Workbench Output
- 5. Edit the Action Module
- 6. Edit the Service Configuration Documents
- 7. Download and Upload Your Service to Incident Responder
- Edit a Custom Action in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Action in Action Editor
Edit a Custom Service in Action Editor
Rename the service or product, change the service description, or edit the configuration fields.
Select the service, then click the pencil .
Change the Service Name, Product Name, Description, or Configuration Fields.
If you cloned an out-of-the-box service, you can't edit the Product Name or Version because it's cloned from the original out-of-the-box service.
To download the service, select the download icon, then download the ZIP file.
In Incident Responder, upload the custom service. You must have version i53 or later.