- Action Editor
- Customize an Out-of-the-Box Service Using Action Editor
- Create a Custom Service Using Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service Configuration Document
- Create a Custom Action Using Action Editor
- 1. Add Basic Information about the Action
- 2. (Optional) Configure Action Inputs
- 3. Configure Action Outputs
- 4. Customize the Workbench Output
- 5. Edit the Action Module
- 6. Edit the Service Configuration Documents
- 7. Download and Upload Your Service to Incident Responder
- Edit a Custom Action in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Action in Action Editor
Edit a Custom Action in Action Editor
Rename, change inputs and outputs, customize the workbench, or modify any configuration files for a custom action you created.
Select the custom service, hover over the custom action, then click the More menu.
Select Edit Action.
Edit the action name, type, or description; change inputs or outputs; customize the workbench; or modify the action module or service configuration documents.
Since the action name is used throughout the action's back end, if you edit the action name, you lose everything you previously configured and must reconfigure the action from scratch. You must also update the action class
To download the service, select the download icon, then download the ZIP file.
In Incident Responder, upload the custom service. You must have version i53 or later.