- Action Editor
- Customize an Out-of-the-Box Service Using Action Editor
- Create a Custom Service Using Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Service in Action Editor
- Edit a Custom Service Configuration Document
- Create a Custom Action Using Action Editor
- 1. Add Basic Information about the Action
- 2. (Optional) Configure Action Inputs
- 3. Configure Action Outputs
- 4. Customize the Workbench Output
- 5. Edit the Action Module
- 6. Edit the Service Configuration Documents
- 7. Download and Upload Your Service to Incident Responder
- Edit a Custom Action in Action Editor
- Delete a Custom Action in Action Editor
Delete a Custom Action in Action Editor
Delete a custom action you created in Action Editor, then re-upload the package to Incident Responder
Select the custom service, hover over the custom action, then select the More menu.
Select Delete Action, then click Delete.
To download the service, select the download icon, then download the ZIP file.
Upload the custom service to Incident Responder. You must have version i53 or above.