- Exabeam Auto Parser Generator
- Create a Custom Parser Using Auto Parser Generator
- 1. Import sample logs
- 2. Determine a subset of the sample logs for which to create a parser
- 3. Add conditions
- 4. Identify the log vendor and product
- 5. Select an event type
- 6. Map event type fields to log values
- 7. Enter general information about the parser
- 8. Review the parser
- 9. Install the parser and event builder
- Duplicate a Custom Parser Using Auto Parser Generator
- Edit a Custom Parser in Auto Parser Generator
- Delete a Custom Parser In Auto Parser Generator
- What's New in Auto Parser Generator
Exabeam Auto Parser Generator
Create your own parsers simply and quickly using the Auto Parser Generator on Exabeam Cloud Platform.
Auto Parser Generator is an application available for free on Exabeam Cloud Platform. It guides you through the process to create custom parsers for Advanced Analytics that aren't available out-of-the-box. Currently, you can only create custom parsers for Advanced Analytics.
You might consider creating your own parsers to modify an existing parser to your needs, ingest logs from an unsupported vendor or your own custom application, or if a vendor changes their log format.
When you use Auto Parser Generator, creating a parser is streamlined and intuitive. You upload sample logs; then, Auto Parser Generator analyzes the logs and matches them to existing parsers. You determine which subset of the logs for which to create a parser, add conditions to help the parser identify which logs to parse, associate the logs to a vendor and event type, and indicate which fields in the log the parser extracts. After you name and add other general details about the parser, you're ready to install it onto your system.
Auto Parser Generator supports the latest versions of Google Chrome (preferred), Firefox and Safari.