- About Exabeam Data Lake
- Exabeam Data Lake Search
- Exabeam Data Lake Search Page Overview
- Performing Searches in Exabeam Data Lake
- Visualize Results in Exabeam Data Lake
- Creating a New Visualization in Exabeam Data Lake
- Saving A Visualization in Exabeam Data Lake
- Exabeam Data Lake Dashboard Setup
- Exabeam Data Lake Reports
- Create an Exabeam Data Lake Report
- Compliance Reports in Exabeam Data Lake
- Import a Report
- How to Suppress Empty Exabeam Data Lake Reports
- Export Limits for Large Volume Exabeam Data Lake Query Results
- Access Restrictions for Saved Objects in Exabeam Data Lake
- How to Forward Alerts Using Correlation Rules in Exabeam Data Lake
- How Correlation Rules Work
- Correlation Rules in Data Lake vs Advanced Detection Rules in Advanced Analytics
- Auto Disable Correlation Rules during High Latency
- How to Find Disabled or Erred Correlation Rules
- Rule Types in Exabeam Data Lake
- Creating a Correlation Rule in Exabeam Data Lake
- Correlation Rules Table in Exabeam Data Lake
- Blacklist/Whitelist Correlation Rules using Context Tables in Exabeam Data Lake
- A. Technical Support Information
- B. Supported Browsers
Export Limits for Large Volume Exabeam Data Lake Query Results
Exabeam Data Lake supports query output in both comma separated values (CSV) and portable document format (PDF) file formats. High volume results exporting is supported in searches, reports and dashboards.
Data Lake is engineered to handle massive volumes of logs. Exporting the results from querying large data stores is subject to reasonable usefulness and limitations of the final format. If in the event that some indices are closed during the export process, the result will produce inconsistent search results.
The following output configurations and limits are applied to each report, search, and embedded dashboard object separately.
Results are limited to searches in no greater than a 10 billion-record data environment, as is a practical limitation.
Export Query Results to CSV File
CSV files present query results in text with data fields separated by commas. This format is unformatted and lets you import the results into other processes, if needed. Data that display in tables can use this format.
can be split into multiple CSV files, based on configurable volume size
are limited to cumulative 10 million records for on-premises site collectors and 200 thousand for SaaS platforms
are compiled at selectable volumes of 10 thousand, 50 thousand, 100 thousand, 250 thousand, 1 million records per file.
The greater the number of records to export, the more time it will take for the task to complete. For example, to 1 million records could take roughly 20-30 minutes. Ten million records could take several hours.
Export Query Results to PDF
PDF files present query results in text with data fields separated in visual columns. Both the text and layout are formatted to be printable on letter-sized paper.
can support up to 20 visualization objects (see Visualize Results in Exabeam Data Lake)
can support up to 5 monthly reports scheduled for the same time
can support table visualizations up to 500 cumulative records during export
produce a download link that stays valid for no more than 30 minutes